Debugging and usage methods of filling and sealing machines
The filling and sealing machine is widely used in various dairy products, beverages, seasonings (soy sauce, vinegar, edible oil, etc.), bean products (Japanese tofu, etc.), mineral water, washing products, alcoholic beverages, jellies, granular orange beverages, coconut flesh, and other granular and semi liquid products to automatically fill and seal in an airless state. Solved the problem of manual high-temperature filling and avoided secondary pollution. This machine adopts a touch screen PLC programmable controller and pneumatic components to automatically control quantitative filling and sealing. For the convenience of users in the production process, let's introduce the correct installation, debugging, and usage process of the filling and sealing machine.
First step installation process:
1. Connect the electrical box of the machine to the AC380V/50HZ three-phase power supply and reliably ground it.
2. Connect the left lower part of the filling and sealing machine to the air source using the corresponding aluminum plastic pipe, and equip it with an air compressor, with a displacement of not less than 0.5m3/min.
3. Connect the feeding bucket to the raw material device using the provided connecting pipeline according to the link diagram in the manual.
4. Once the above preparations are completed, debugging operations can begin.
The second step is the debugging process
1. First, turn on the air compressor for inflation. The normal air pressure used by the air compressor should comply with the standards specified in the manufacturer's manual. A clean and sufficient air source is a prerequisite for ensuring the normal operation of the cylinder.
2. Turn on the main switch inside the control cabinet, and all the red, green, and yellow indicator lights are on, indicating that the machine has been powered on.
3. After the white air pressure indicator light is on, press the start button. The indicator light on indicates that the control circuit power is connected.
4. Heat up the sealing film by pressing the buttons of the two temperature controllers. The indicator light indicates the start of heating, and the temperature controller is adjusted to a temperature suitable for general materials (180 ℃ -230 ℃). The preheating time is about 20 minutes. If the temperature indicator no longer rises, it indicates that the specified temperature has been reached and production operations can begin.
5. Adjust the rotation direction of the motor, turn the selection switch and stepper switch to the "manual" position, and check that the other switches of the machine are in the "stop" position before pressing the "work" button. At this time, the template must move forward intermittently. If there are any errors, they must be corrected immediately (press the emergency stop button, adjust the input end of the entire motor, and exchange any two three-phase wires). Reverse operation is prohibited to ensure that mechanical parts are not damaged.
6. Install the sealing film according to the schematic diagram in the manual, align its pattern with the edge of the container, and tighten the sealing film. Adjust the electric eye to align with the color code of the sealing film, with a distance of 12 ± 10% mm from the electric eye to the color code.
7. After confirming the above work, wash the supply bucket with water, and then input the raw materials into the supply bucket, cups, and other filling containers into the drop cup box. Adjust the coding machine and proceed with debugging and production.
8. Turn the stepper and selector switches to the "automatic" position, turn the "cup delivery" to the "automatic" position, press the "work" button, and at this point, the membrane plate starts to move forward one grid at a time. Press the "Code" and "Drop Cup" buttons again. (If there is no cup drop function, there is no cup drop button)
9. When the cup inside the template is close to the filling head, press the "Filling" button, and the filling device will enter normal operation. When doing this step, there is no need to stop the machine and operate in the running room. (If it is filled twice, open "Filling One" and "Filling Two" in sequence.)
10. When the cup with the film is close to * sealing, press the "Sealing One" and "Sealing Two" buttons in sequence, and the sealing device will enter normal operation. When doing this step, there is no need to stop the machine and operate in the operating room.
11. Press the "Calibrate Film" button, align the film image with the mold, and then move the mounting bracket of the electric eye up and down to adjust it, so that the light point of the electric eye is aligned above the color code. After adjustment, the calibration of the sealing film is automatically controlled by the electric eye.
12. After the above debugging work is completed accurately, the machine can operate normally.
The third step is to directly carry out production. If adjustments are needed during the production process, the parts that need to be adjusted can be adjusted appropriately, and other parts do not need to be readjusted.
Article source: Food Machinery Equipment Network
What materials are commonly used in food packaging? What are their respective characteristics?
In our daily lives, we may not have noticed the various food packaging materials and the characteristics they possess. So what materials are commonly used in food packaging? What characteristics do they possess? Let's take a look together:
Three common faults and corresponding solutions of automatic sealing machines
The dynamic sealing machine is composed of components such as a frame, a deceleration and speed control transmission mechanism, a sealing and printing mechanism, a conveying device, and
Analysis of the Future Development Direction of China's Food Packaging Machine Industry
Food safety is a major issue related to the national economy and people's livelihood, and the importance of food packaging, which is closely related to it, is beyond doubt. Behind meeting the food supply of 1.4 billion people in China is the huge market for food packaging machinery.
Is 304 stainless steel the same as food grade 304 stainless steel? Which is better, 304 or 316 stainless steel?
When purchasing stainless steel tableware, you often see the word "304 stainless steel". Some businesses say that "304 stainless steel is food grade stainless steel", while others say that "316 stainless steel is better than 304 stainless steel", so what are these messy numbers? What does it have to do with "food grade"?
How to solve the problem of poor sealing of sealing machines
Unsecure sealing is one of the common faults of sealing machines, and it has three meanings: ① The sealing area of the packaging bag cannot be sealed; ② Under the pressure of the sealing knife, although the bag opening is sealed, a slight force of compression
Daily maintenance methods and steps for packaging machinery and equipment
There are several procedures that must be carried out for the daily maintenance of packaging machinery. They are the cleaning, tightening, adjustment, lubrication, and anti-corrosion work of the equipment. In the normal production process, machine maintenance personnel should strictly carry out various